UK GENERAL ELECTION MAY 6TH 2010
LACK OF PROPORTION
YOUR GOOSE IS COOKED.
A part, share or number considered in relation to a whole, the ratio of one thing to another, the correct or pleasing relationship of things or between the parts of a whole.
Adjust so as to have a particular or suitable relationship to something else.
The great shift is inevitably unavoidable: and nothing is going to interfere let alone stop it, it is beyond human intervention on all levels and parts; and is impossible to avoid or to prevent from happening this is something certain: something that is certain to happen;
And the people of the world must be vigilant, and it is decided for them/you to accept the inevitable fall out of such an astrologically catastrophic situation with variables within the spirit realms, you have been not only advised many times but the advise has moved into another sphere which is explained simply with one syllable, WARNED.
It will be proportionally divided on equality, having the correct relationship of size, quantity, or degree to something else, or remaining in the same relationship when things change, The rate of such is proportional to the complexity of the task.
2. mathematics related by ratio: related by or possessing a constant ratio, mathematics term in pair of equivalent ratios: one of the four terms in a relationship of proportion between two ratios, where the first term divided by the second equals the third divided by the fourth.
The pot is boiling nearly over the brim of human degradation 1. great humiliation: great humiliation brought about by loss of status, reputation, or self-esteem, suffered the degradation of overwhelming defeat at the polls
2. act of humiliating somebody: the act of humiliating somebody, causing him or her a loss of status, reputation, or self-esteem, the constant degradation and undermining of other members of the staff
3. bad living conditions: a way of life without dignity, health, or social comforts
4. loss of quality: a decline in the quality or performance of something, a rapid degradation in the engine’s horsepower.
5. process of decline: the process by which a decline in quality or performance is brought about.
6. geology geography erosion: erosion of the Earth’s land surface by water, wind, or ice
7. chemistry breakdown of compound: the breakdown of a chemical compound into atoms or simpler compounds
8. physics decrease of energy: the process by which the energy available for doing work is irreversibly decreased.